VTE15.10 First login failed

Di più
22/03/2016 18:12 #3430 da info@enteco.it
Hello Giuseppe, I deleted the content of VTE_WSAPP
and TBL_S_MORPHSUIT tables. Then system asked me for name, surname, admin password and so on from new installation panel. But at the first login the problem remain the same, it answer me "You must specify a valid username and password." It's really a nightmare. It works just the first time, than never. We disintall software, deleted directories, remove registry key, everything, but nothing change.

Si prega Accedi a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
23/03/2016 12:27 #3431 da info@enteco.it
More info: I done a brand new installation on Windows 10 virtual machinewith same result, after starting panel with email, name, password at the first login same answer: "You must specify a valid username and password". Then I think this is a real bug in the sofware, it could not a typing or setup error. Any advise?

Di più
23/03/2016 14:28 #3432 da dende
Risposta da dende al topic VTE15.10 First login failed
Hi,
we are investigating the issue reported.

Thanks

Di più
31/03/2016 10:48 #3436 da mapokid
Risposta da mapokid al topic VTE15.10 First login failed
We have found a bug during the activation process of the Windows Installer. You have to unistall, download the new exe and reinstall. Here the direct link: sourceforge.net/projects/vtecrm/files/VT...staller.exe/download

Regards

Di più
31/03/2016 10:53 #3437 da info@enteco.it
Hello, I do it, but, at the first login this message was show:
"The password does not meet the safety criteria: use at least 8 characters, with no reference to User Name, Name or Last name.
Please click to "Forgot your password?" to change it now."
Ok, my password was shorter than 8 characters, but why it dowsn't check during the account configuration? :-) Now I remove e reinstall using longer password and I'll back.

Di più
31/03/2016 20:49 #3438 da dade
Risposta da dade al topic VTE15.10 First login failed
We try to ensure a good level of security, so the 8 chars password.
Thank you for the suggestion, we can check it double to avoid this mistakes.
regards

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.478 secondi