Can't Config SMTP server

Di più
07/07/2020 15:20 - 07/07/2020 17:03 #3625 da samuel.chinellato@tfactory.it
When i configure the mail server i always get the messages:

Stato test Mail: La mail non puo` essere inviata all`amministratore. Verifica le configurazioni del mail server e la email dell`amministratore

fresh installation of VTENEXTCE 20.04 in an fresh ubuntu server 18.04 php 7.2.

I ve also try to configure the same mail in the admin user (read about it in some old forum post) but same result.

In the mail log of the smtp server i can see just this error :

lost connection after STARTTLS from host...

Seems like i miss something.
Ultima Modifica 07/07/2020 17:03 da samuel.chinellato@tfactory.it.

Si prega Accedi a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
20/08/2020 10:22 #3630 da mapokid
Risposta da mapokid al topic Can't Config SMTP server
Are you sure the port is correct?
These are the defaults:
SMTP AUTH: Port 25 or 587
SMTP SSL: Port 465
SMTP StartTLS: Port 587

Di più
10/12/2020 13:47 #3649 da ken@emgcreative.com
Hello,
I am attempting to configure the SMTP Server on my instance as well using a microsoft exchange server. I have set up the user email and it works perfectly but when I set up the smtp server for the CRM I continue to get the Test Mail "Status : Mail could not be sent to the admin user. Please check the admin email address/Server settings" error. I have checked all settings, forums and FAQ's and to be sure the credentials are identical for the user and the SMTP for the CRM. Any other ideas? Thank you very much!

Di più
18/12/2020 10:49 #3657 da dende
Risposta da dende al topic Can't Config SMTP server
Hello,
please check that admin's email is the same mail that you are trying to configure.
The Exchange server may refuse to send the mail because the sender (admin email) and the login user are not the same.
Thanks

Di più
09/02/2021 09:09 #3666 da gaetano@lateralcode.it
Ciao a tutti,
ho un problema analogo su un'installazione che sto facendo per verificare la bontà del prodotto.

Ho fatto innumerevoli prove provando ad utilizzare anche un server smtp interno... ma il messaggio non cambia.

Ho installato tutti i componenti come da manuale, forse bisogna installare qualche altro componente?

Grazie

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.166 secondi