VTE 15.05 - problems while sending mail reminders

Di più
23/09/2015 07:34 #3342 da puccio.giuseppe.78@tiscali.it
Hi Raffaello;
the log displays no errors (I checked it yesterday). It says: STARTING JOB and then COMPLETED CORRECTLY, every minute (the frequency I schedule the script to run).
I solved the problem by myself, and I give you an hand, in this case:) The problem seems to be related to the mins of advance you specify when setting the reminder for the event to be sent. I explain (attaching also an image). When you create an event, and you want to be advised with mail reminder, you set a value in "min" field.
If 1 minute is set (default value) and the RunCron.sh is scheduled every minute... simply it doesn't send mail. I checked also the log file of the SMTP server, and the CRM simply doesn't contact the server to send the mail. So, the calendar event is present in MySQL, but the reminder works only if you login to CRM (you'll see notification bottom right).
As a solution, I suggest to set the reminder at least in 5 minutes. It works in my case.

And, if it is possible, I ask you to tell me where I can find the "1 minute" setting (which SQL table?), so I can set to 5 min for default.
Thank you. Best regards
Giuseppe
Allegati:

Si prega Accedi a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
23/09/2015 09:33 #3343 da raffaello.giarolo@crmvillage.it
Hi , Giuseppe.

To set the default value of mail reminder you must access to "VTE/Calendar/addEventUI.php" and when you find "remdays" modify it how you want.

Best regards,
Raffaello

Di più
23/09/2015 10:25 #3344 da puccio.giuseppe.78@tiscali.it
Hi Raffaello,
thank you for your precious help, now I set up 5 mins as default.

Best regards,
Giuseppe

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.197 secondi