VTE15.10 First login failed

Di più
04/03/2016 16:39 #3419 da info@enteco.it
Hello, a couple of week ago I make some test with VTE 15.10, all works fine. Two days ago we decide to re-test with liv data but, unfortunately we miss the admin password. I try do remove e reinstall the program but at the first login it doesn't recognize the password e ask me to recover it. But we don't have a SMTP server than the recover via email couldn't works.
Then I remove everything, I delete al files and folders related to, restart the server and reinstall from scratch but the problem remain the same, at the first login VTE web interface doesn't recognize the admin password.
Do you have any advise or suggestion about?
Thanks for your time.
Gianluca

Si prega Accedi a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
08/03/2016 14:26 #3420 da info@enteco.it

info@enteco.it ha scritto: Hello, a couple of week ago I make some test with VTE 15.10, all works fine. Two days ago we decide to re-test with liv data but, unfortunately we miss the admin password. I try do remove e reinstall the program but at the first login it doesn't recognize the password e ask me to recover it. But we don't have a SMTP server than the recover via email couldn't works.
Then I remove everything, I delete al files and folders related to, restart the server and reinstall from scratch but the problem remain the same, at the first login VTE web interface doesn't recognize the admin password.
Do you have any advise or suggestion about?
Thanks for your time.
Gianluca

Buongiorno, è una domanda così stupida da non meritare risposta :-) O un problema non risolvibile che colpisce a caso i mlacapitati? :-)

Di più
09/03/2016 10:24 #3421 da puccio.giuseppe.78@tiscali.it
Hi,
it seems you caused lot of trouble :)

anyway...

If you have an active installation, you can re-register by deleting some SQL entries in DB:

VTE_WSAPP
TBL_S_MORPHSUIT

Delete all content, not tables.
You should be able to re-enter your admin user and password, and re-register VTE.

Bye
Giuseppe

Di più
10/03/2016 17:14 #3423 da info@enteco.it

Giuseppe ha scritto: Hi,
it seems you caused lot of trouble :)

anyway...

If you have an active installation, you can re-register by deleting some SQL entries in DB:

VTE_WSAPP
TBL_S_MORPHSUIT

Delete all content, not tables.
You should be able to re-enter your admin user and password, and re-register VTE.

Bye
Giuseppe

Hello Giuseppe, I installed MYSQL workbench to access database but it needs a root password, it's not blank, I can't access DB :-(
Gianluca

Di più
10/03/2016 17:21 #3424 da dende
Risposta da dende al topic VTE15.10 First login failed
you can find the mysql password into config.inc.php

Di più
10/03/2016 17:55 #3425 da puccio.giuseppe.78@tiscali.it
Hi Gianluca,
I use PhpMyAdmin to access SQL....

even if you can find the password in config.inc.php as suggested by Denis, I HIGLY RECOMMEND YOU to have - as a system administrator, the proper credentials to access everything.

You agree, Denis?

P.S. as you apper online, please, can you reply to my topic?

forum.vtecrm.com/index.php?option=com_ku...13&id=3379&Itemid=53

thank you.

Bye

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.203 secondi