VTE 4.4.1 Insurance

More
11 Oct 2013 10:35 #2999 by f.caffio@gmail.com
Hi
I installed 4.4.1 free vte locally to test it. I do not see the features of insurance customization , such as the management of the policies. I have not found answers in the forum.
I need to install some additional module? I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2013 19:29 #3002 by cricri
Replied by cricri on topic Re: VTE 4.4.1 Insurance
Ciao
VTEFree is a standard CRM open source, with already on board mail, calendar, newsletter, services, trouble ticketing, pdf maker,
and something else. I'd like to know why you are talking about insurance module?
Anyway, you can use for the managing of the policies the services or the product module.
They are also good, both are related to the quote/order modules and to the customer to. For the agent, you can create the user > agent and assign to him the policies. You can do that also with the sub agent, create sub-agent and go.
For the fieds, no problem, edit them in the way that you want. Try to maintain the mandatory fields at the beginning and leave a description field, it's very important to put all the things that you don't know. After 2 months you can check the description and decide to add more field or change something in the configuration.
Ciao

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds