Creazione elenco aziende / Create company list

More
10 Nov 2015 10:43 #3359 by alessandrodelussu92@gmail.com
Buongiorno a tutti, sono nuovissimo del forum e nuovo nel programma.
Ho riscontrato un problema alla creazione e importazione di dati delle Azienda(valido per contatti e leads) , in quanto neanche dal manuale ho capito come sistemare i campi dei contatti e con quale ordine.
Mi spiego meglio.

Sto creando la mia lista dei clienti in Excel, dove metterò per esempio: Nome-Cognome-Società-Indirizzo etc. Ecco, io come faccio a capire quale schema segue il crm,mo eventualmente a modificarlo secondo le mie esigenze?

Grazie mille
Alessandro Delussu

Hello everyone, I'm new in to the forum and in the program.
I found a problem in the creation and import of data Company ( valid too for contacts and leads ) , as even the manual don't understand how to arrange the contact fields and in what order .
I'll explain.

I am creating my customer list in Excel , where to put it as: Name - Surname - Company - Address etc. That is, how do I figure out which pattern follows the crm, or possibly to modify it for my needs?

Thanks
Alessandro Delussu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2015 14:51 #3375 by dade
Please ask in english.
When you import the file the system will ask you how to map columns of the file with the crm schema. You can also save that schema for next imports

More
01 Dec 2020 08:41 - 01 Dec 2020 08:42 #3644 by wsam16629@gmail.com
I can not understand you do you actually want. But you can concern Company administration services, to provide company requirement. you can visit the site for more information: trustfamily.co.uk/
Last edit: 01 Dec 2020 08:42 by wsam16629@gmail.com.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds