VTE15.10 First login failed

More
22 Mar 2016 18:12 #3430 by info@enteco.it
Hello Giuseppe, I deleted the content of VTE_WSAPP
and TBL_S_MORPHSUIT tables. Then system asked me for name, surname, admin password and so on from new installation panel. But at the first login the problem remain the same, it answer me "You must specify a valid username and password." It's really a nightmare. It works just the first time, than never. We disintall software, deleted directories, remove registry key, everything, but nothing change.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2016 12:27 #3431 by info@enteco.it
More info: I done a brand new installation on Windows 10 virtual machinewith same result, after starting panel with email, name, password at the first login same answer: "You must specify a valid username and password". Then I think this is a real bug in the sofware, it could not a typing or setup error. Any advise?

More
23 Mar 2016 14:28 #3432 by dende
Replied by dende on topic VTE15.10 First login failed
Hi,
we are investigating the issue reported.

Thanks

More
31 Mar 2016 10:48 #3436 by mapokid
Replied by mapokid on topic VTE15.10 First login failed
We have found a bug during the activation process of the Windows Installer. You have to unistall, download the new exe and reinstall. Here the direct link: sourceforge.net/projects/vtecrm/files/VT...staller.exe/download

Regards

More
31 Mar 2016 10:53 #3437 by info@enteco.it
Hello, I do it, but, at the first login this message was show:
"The password does not meet the safety criteria: use at least 8 characters, with no reference to User Name, Name or Last name.
Please click to "Forgot your password?" to change it now."
Ok, my password was shorter than 8 characters, but why it dowsn't check during the account configuration? :-) Now I remove e reinstall using longer password and I'll back.

More
31 Mar 2016 20:49 #3438 by dade
Replied by dade on topic VTE15.10 First login failed
We try to ensure a good level of security, so the 8 chars password.
Thank you for the suggestion, we can check it double to avoid this mistakes.
regards

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds