Installation Problem Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors

More
11 Dec 2019 10:21 #3536 by ms@greatbrands.net
Good morning,
I try to install the Community version. Unfortunately it's not working.

I get the following Messages:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 233

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 327

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2876

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3896

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbObject has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 124

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbTable has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 224

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbIndex has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 655

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbData has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 835

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbQuerySet has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 1112

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; adoSchema has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 1370

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vcalendar has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 57

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; calendarComponent has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 2075

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vevent has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6399

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vtodo has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6545

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vjournal has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6694

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vfreebusy has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6814

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; valarm has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6900

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vtimezone has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/modules/Calendar/iCal/iCalcreator.class.php on line 6976

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dZip has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/vtlib/thirdparty/dZip.inc.php on line 8

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dUnzip2 has a deprecated constructor in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/vtlib/thirdparty/dUnzip2.inc.php on line 72

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: result is not an object in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/include/database/PearDatabase.php:1034 Stack trace: #0 /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/index.php(153): PearDatabase->query_result(false, 0, 'current_version') #1 {main} thrown in /home/tradema1/greatbrands.net/my/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 1034

You can check at greatbrands.net/my

Server settings are like requested and I tried with PHP Version 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3

How can I make this work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kindest Regards

Marc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2019 10:47 #3537 by ms@greatbrands.net

More
11 Dec 2019 14:52 #3543 by dende
adjust error_reporting on your php.ini and remove reporting of deprecation error.

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds